Booking Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer & Copyright
All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not restricted to, electronic, mechanical, printed or recorded without the express prior permission of the copyright owner.
Every precaution is taken by Forum Europe Ltd to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and legally and morally correct.
However, Forum Europe Ltd accept no responsibility for the views or comments expressed by individuals or organisations contained therein and contributors to the site, through e-mail, discussion forums or published works undertaken to indemnify Forum Europe Ltd from any third party actions that may result from their contributions.
Please Note:- These are applicable in association with the fax back, online and email or telephone call registrations. By registering for a Forum Europe event, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
a) Delegate and Speaker Terms
b) Data Protection
A.) Delegate and Speaker Terms
Delegate terms are applicable regardless of how registration is made.
By registering for a Forum Europe event, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Your booking will be confirmed by email upon receipt of your registration.
- Precise details of the venue will be provided on final confirmation along with directions to the venue.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry at our sole discretion.
- If for any reason the seminar/s is cancelled or changed, our liability in that instance shall be strictly limited to the amount paid for the place/s on the course.
- Should an event be cancelled within 48 hours prior to its start time, we will reschedule.
- We reserve the right to change the venue at our discretion and in this event will send an email to delegates giving at least 48 hours notice of such change. We recommend regular checking of the event website for further details.
- All conference names, titles and programmes (also referred to as agendas, proceedings) are the sole copyright of Forum Europe Ltd. Any reproduction without prior permission in whatever form will result in legal action being pursued.
- The venues used by Forum Europe Ltd may from time to time have their own policies in place that relate to the organisation and expectations of delegates. We will communicate venue idiosyncrasies in advance of the event date and accept no responsibility or liability for any non-adherence to these. Examples may include age restrictions, dress-code, and membership for instance. Please contact Forum Europe Ltd direct if you have any issues relating to this.
It may be necessary from time to time to amend the event programme and the details of those participating. Therefore, Forum Europe Ltd reserves the right to alter the proceeding of the event at any time. We endeavour to communicate any changes to both delegates and speakers and we recommend regular checking of the event website for up-to-date developments. If you have any specific queries, please do not hesitate to contact us – we are here to help and your interests are at the centre of our operations.
It is Forum Europe Ltd’s policy that all speaker expense claims must be received strictly within 4 weeks of the date of the expense incurred. Expenses must be agreed upon prior to the event date. Expenses can be claimed on economy travel, an agreed amount of hotel nights and on an agreed number of meals. All travel should be ideally booked in good time to ensure that the lower ticket price is obtained. Unless prior permission is given in writing, Forum Europe Ltd has an expenses payment ceiling of €500 which is strictly adhered to and is non-negotiable. All claims below and above this ceiling will be the subject of review and the amount paid will be at the discretion of Forum Europe Ltd. We reserve the right to refuse the payment of expenses under specific circumstances. We are unable to pay for phone calls, television services or other non-essential items or purchases. If clarification is required, please contact Forum Europe Ltd prior to completing a purchase.
B.) Data Protection Act
The information you supply to Forum Europe Ltd on this site and through any other means of submission will be held by us and used to inform you of other conferences and events that will be of interest to you. We will not sell your personal information to third parties, however we may, from time to time, release information to carefully selected third parties whose services are deemed to be of potential interest to you. We respect your right not to receive this information, therefore, if you do not wish to be contacted, please instruct us in writing at the address below:
Forum Europe Ltd
Customer Liaison Department
Suite 8, 33-35 West Bute Street,